5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

PINTEREST UPDATE - SHOP THE LOOK

The Shop The Look feature has now been rolled out to all business accounts on ALL devices!!!!

To use this feature, you do need to have a Business account on Pinterest. Here's how to use this.

Create Shop the Look Pins

1. Upload a photo that you want to use to tag products in (this photo MUST be uploaded to Pinterest from your computer or phone)
  2. You'll see a product tag icon that will allow you to tag individual products within your pin
  3. Tag as many products as you'd like (recommended to use at least 3-5 dots per photo)
  4. Finish creating the pin by adding a title, description, and hashtags and you're done!

For more information on this new feature, check out the Help page at https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/shop-the-look-product-tagging

"If it isn't working the way you're doing it, do it a different way."

JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

As an example, here's a link to one of the Shop the Look pins I created for my shop

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/107382772351864602/

Pretty cool, eh?!

ReplyQuote
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

SHOP THE LOOK ON PINTEREST

Here's a quick video that shows you how to use the Shop the Look feature on Pinterest.

NOTE:
Pinterest has been having glitches all day today, so I was only able to get two products tagged before the photo glitch happened again. I didn't want to delay getting this screencast done, so I went ahead and am publishing it here even with the glitch.

ReplyQuote
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

2aemporium [1 month ago]
@jaydee I would really like to use this feature on Pinterest. @jamscraftcloset would like to use it, too. I hate to seem so dense and your instructions should be enough, but would it be possible to walk through this process with a video tutorial? We just don't seem to be getting it. :thinking_face:

ReplyQuote
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

2aemporium [1 month ago]
Hey! I managed to do it!!.:dancer: EDITED: Although as I just went back and read your instructions, I didn't do it exactly as you said to do. I only used one dot, but listed 4 items. Maybe I still need some help.

I have also figured out that if you don't add 3 items to your Shop The Look, Pinterest will only show your first pinned item until you actually click on it. After clicking on the pin, the rest of the items will show up. If you add at least 3 items besides your first item, then it gives the Shop The Look format to your pin. I hope that made sense.

ReplyQuote