1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

PINTEREST UPDATE - Claim Instagram, Etsy, and YouTube pages

Did you know you can now claim your Instagram account, Etsy shop, and/or YouTube channel from your Pinterest account?

I haven't seen any official notice about this - yet - but I spotted the ability to do this the other day, and it's working!

To Claim other pages:

1. Make sure you are logged in to your Instagram account, Etsy shop, and/or YouTube channel
  2. Go to your Pinterest account and click on the three dots in the upper-right corner, then choose Settings
  3. Scroll down to the Claim Other Accounts setting
  4. Click on the red Claim button for the other accounts you want to claim
  5. Click Save

I have noticed that this feature is somewhat "glitchy" right now and claiming your Etsy shop may or may not work. If it doesn't work, I recommend you try again later. You might also want to try to claim on account at a time - for example, claim your Instagram account, then click Save. Then go back and claim your Etsy shop, and Save, etc.

By claiming these other accounts, you gain access to analytics that will help you determine what pins are performing best, etc. That's a HUGE help and awesome feature! And.... by claiming your other accounts, ANY pins in Pinterest from your accounts will be attributed to you. That is also a great feature! Pins that other people pin will include YOUR account name on them now! This gets you a TON more exposure!

Quick! Go claim your accounts!!!

"If it isn't working the way you're doing it, do it a different way."