1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

SHOPIFY VIDEO TUTORIALS

Shopify has been updating their video tutorials and they have moved many of those videos to YouTube (versus Vimeo that they used to use). You can find these video tutorials on Shopify's YouTube channel, some on Shopify's website, some on Shopify's blog, and even some videos still on Vimeo. None of the videos are organized by category on these various places, and because the videos are on various platforms, I've created a Shopify Video Tutorial Index on TheDrawingBoard3 website to keep all the videos together in one place, and have organized them by category.

Here is a link to this index - https://www.thedrawingboard3.com/video-tutorial-index/ .

* You can also find a link to this index in the footer area of the website.

At this point, I have only created the index with the videos. My plan is to go into those pages and add my own tips and tricks beneath the video links - so keep an eye on that index!

I will also be adding more videos to the index over time, as well as additional categories of videos. I want to keep them all organized, and very handy to find. You can watch the videos directly on TheDrawingBoard3 website, so no need to have to navigate away, and then go back and forth between various websites. Just trying to keep this really easy for everyone!

Check it out and let me know what you think. I hope this index will be helpful.

"If it isn't working the way you're doing it, do it a different way."