1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

RETAIL ME NOT

Did you know that a large percentage of customers will search the internet for coupon codes before completing a purchase through your website? It's true! And I think you should take advantage of that!

One of the largest coupon code websites is RetailMeNot.com - this is the website I recommend you target first. If you see results, you can then submit your coupon codes to other highly regarded coupon aggregates.

Link - https://www.retailmenot.com/submit

TIPS:

• I highly recommend you create a unique coupon code for your store and submit it to RetailMeNot (using the link I've provided here). By creating a unique code that you will only promote on RetailMeNot, you will know where your traffic is coming from.
  • By submitting your coupon code, you are accomplishing three things: 1) giving your customers a place to find your coupon codes; 2) getting a backlink to your website from one of the largest, most known coupon code websites (this is GREAT for SEO!); and 3) potentially attracting new customers that might not have found your website otherwise (as there are people who browse RetailMeNot for new coupon codes).
  • Don't share that unique coupon code on social media or anywhere other than RetailMeNot. This keeps the code exclusive to RetailMeNot, so you will be able to track how effective that code is.
  • When submitting your coupon code, make sure to include the details of your code along with a short sentence about what customers can find at your website. This way, when they see the coupon code on RetailMeNot, they won't just see something like "save 15% off your entire order" - they'll see something like "Looking for unique, handcrafted jewelery? Check out our website and save 15% on your next purchase at Shopnamehere." I hope you see the difference with this text. The first text is way too generic. The second text gives a person a reason to click through to visit your website.

Give it a try! Report your results in a reply to this post. 

"If it isn't working the way you're doing it, do it a different way."