Windowed - Instagram on Your Computer

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
JayDee
(@jaydee)
Admin
Topic starter  

(originally posted on 11/21/18 on Slack)

INSTAGRAM ON YOUR COMPUTER

If you're like me who would prefer using my computer versus my phone for most things, you're going to love this new app I found! It is VERY simple to use and works on Windows or Mac computers. It's called Windowed.

Yes, there ARE ways to make your computer emulate a phone and you can use Instagram that way (I wrote an article about how to do that - you can find it on TheDrawingBoard3 website under Free Tools), but this app basically makes doing what I wrote about even easier!

You download the app, install it, and can then start using it right away.

When you click the Camera icon in the upper left corner, it opens your File Manager and you can choose photos from your computer.

This app ALSO lets you add multiple accounts and switch between them.

This app is VERY similar to the Windows Store Instagram App (I also mentioned that here in our group), BUT that app cannot upload photos from your computer. THIS new app, can!

Here is a link to the app - https://windowed.io/ - just download either the Windows version or the Mac version and you'll be up and running in no time!

P.S. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that you can tag products from your store using this app. For that, you'll still have to use your phone. Bummer.

"If it isn't working the way you're doing it, do it a different way."